Community Lifestyle Advisors
PARAQUAD SA is committed to ensuring those wheelchair users and particularly those with a spinal cord injury:
· Re-establish links with their local community following rehabilitation
· Maintain good health
· Exercise control and choice over their lifestyle experiences in response to changing
physical and social needs.
The Community Lifestyle Advisors provide education, guidance, support, and up to date advice to maintain health and well being, including advice on:
· Recognition of early warning signs
· Appropriate care and management of pressure ulcers and other skin wounds and conditions.
· Nutrition, diet and healthy lifestyle
· Assistance with advocating when dealing with medical issues
· Other disability related issues
This is a free service, which is tailored to meet individual needs. The service can be provided in your own home; by telephone or by e-mail.
For information, please contact Nicola Bennett or Michael Arthur on 8355 3500 or email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to provide feedback, please click here.